Safeguarding Child Protection Level 3 Initial training (two-day course) (Summer 2018)
This is a two-day, multi-agency course for Group 3 delegates with safeguarding responsibilities (named/designated staff) and/or those working regularly with children and young people who have a duty to learn more about child protection.
This course will help you to:
- Understand the need for child protection and have
knowledge of the relevant procedures and referral
- Understand how to be alert to the signs of child abuse,
to know how to respond and what action to take
- Recognise the importance of multi-agency cooperation,
partnership and working together as well as
have an understanding of the roles and responsibilities
of other agencies.
- Know how to focus on feelings which may inhibit them
from recognising the problem.
- Have a clear understanding of the importance of
sharing information about a child who may be at risk,
or has been abused.
- Have confidence to follow procedures.
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."