Success@Arithmetic: Number Sense is a maths intervention from the Every Child Counts suite of interventions. It is for pupils mainly in Key Stage 2 who:
• need support to understand the number system and develop fluency with number facts
• were previously assessed at about National Curriculum Level 2A – 3C
Success@Arithmetic Professional Development and Training Programme:
• Preparatory half day on diagnostic assessment for lead teacher
• 2.5 training days for a teaching assistant and lead teacher
• A strong focus on mathematical subject knowledge
• Develops effective pedagogical approaches
• Opportunity for academic accreditation
• An optional visit to the school by the Trainer to support the delivery, management and evaluation of Success@Arithmetic: Number Sense.
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."