Safeguarding Child Protection Level 3 Initial training (two-day course) – Autumn Term
This is a two-day, multi-agency course for Group 3 delegates with safeguarding responsibilities (named/designated staff) and/or those working regularly with children and young people who have a duty to learn more about child protection.
This course will help you:
- To Understand the need for child protection and have knowledge of the relevant procedures and referral process
- To understand how to be alert to the signs of child abuse, to know how to respond and what action to take together
- Recognise the importance of multi-agency co-operation, partnership and working together as well as have an understanding of the roles and responsibilities of other agencies
- Know how to focus on feelings which may inhibit them from recognising the problem
- Have a clear understanding of the importance of sharing information about a child who may be at risk, or has been abused
- Have the confidence to follow procedures.
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."