Secondary English Conference – 3 June 2015
This conference will re-visit the creative heart of English and explore how the endless demand for improved outcomes can be attained – and even turned to our and our students’ advantage.
The day will feature a mixture of practical and creative activities, reflection on theories and practices that can improve students’ engagement with English, as well as making them more successful in it.
Workshop and keynote sessions will address topics including:
- Creative writing and creative thinking: writers and performers in schools
- Improving the writing of all
- Active approaches to promoting reading
- Using the web to publish teachers and students’ writing
- Engaging students with poems
Key reasons to attend
- Develop creative ways to meet the latest challenges
- Re-energise your teaching
- Learn and re-discover engaging ways to deliver English to all
- Get access to specialist insights into crucial aspects of the subject
- Tailor your CPD from a range of focused workshops
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."