Child Protection Refresher Training Group 3 and above – Autumn 2018
Refresher courses are for those delegates who have already undertaken the ‘Safeguarding Children Training Level 3 – Initial Training Course’. Group 3 and above are required to attend an inter-agency safeguarding update or refresher: schools every 2 years; early years and others every 3 years.
This one day refresher course will help you:
- Refresh basic knowledge and understanding of child abuse issues
- Raise awareness of yours and agencies’ roles and responsibilities in safeguarding children and young people – including referrals, reports and MASH
- Ensure you are up-to-date with the key changes in legislation and how they affect current practice
- Understand the lessons learned from serious case reviews
- Have an opportunity to discuss any other safeguarding issues that need clarification
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."