Make the best use of your Pupil Premium
Primary and Secondary Pupil Premium Conference: Beyond Barriers
Tuesday 19 March 2019 – Mercure Southgate Hotel, Exeter – 09:30 – 15:45
- Closing the Gap – Making the Best Use of the Pupil Premium
Professor Sonia Blandford, Founder and Chief Executive, Achievement for all.
- Improving Outcomes for Disadvantaged Learners
- Marc Rowland, Head of the Research School, Rosendale Research School
- How Schools Can Close the Gap For ALL Pupils
- Professor Sonia Blandford, Founder and Chief Executive, Achievement for all.
Key Reasons to Attend
- Explore practical strategies and ideas to boost the progress of disadvantaged students, both in lessons and in tailored interventions
- Be inspired by local schools’ approaches to Pupil Premium
- Reviewing the international, national and local evidence (OECD) to the South West.
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."