EXPIRED Child Protection Refresher Training Group 3 and above
1 day Refresher courses are for those delegates who have already undertaken the ‘Safeguarding Children Training Level 3 – Initial Training Course’. Group 3 and above are required to attend an inter-agency safeguarding update or refresher: schools every 2 years; early years and others every 3 years.
Key reasons to attend:
- refresh basic knowledge and understanding of child abuse issues
- awareness of yours and agencies’ roles and responsibilities in safeguarding children and young people – including referrals, reports and MASH
- ensure you are up-to-date with the key changes in legislation and how they affect current practice
Dates of Training: Summer
- Monday 20 April – Buckfastleigh
- Thursday 23 April – Tiverton
- Friday 22 May – Exeter
- Friday 12 June – Barnstaple
- Monday 6 July – Tiverton
- Thursday 16 July – Buckfastleigh
For more information, type ‘Safeguarding’ in the keyword search on CPD: www.babcock-education.co.uk/ldp/cpd
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."