Emotional Logic School Facilitator Award
Emotional Logic is your inbuilt capacity for one emotion to evolve constructively into another as you adjust to change in different ways.
This course takes place over 2 terms with 4 taught days, some online support sessions and a number of independent study hours.
Through practical skills training, background theory, and conversational practice relevant to real situations in schools and settings, it will equip participants to:
- Teach others within their settings how to use the Emotional Logic lesson plans with a class or group
- Build Emotional Logic into the curriculum
- Support individuals with their emotional responses.
You will learn that Emotional Logic gives:
- A structured way to understand the useful purposes of emotions
- The ability to turn unpleasant emotions into positive actions
- Self-respect, particularly when things become complicated or confusing
- Empathy, making better guesses about how others feel and think.
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."