Emotional Logic Lesson Plan Training
Emotional Logic is your inbuilt capacity for one emotion to evolve constructively into another as you adjust to change in different ways.
You will learn that Emotional Logic gives:
- A structured way to understand the useful purposes of emotions
- The ability to turn unpleasant emotions into positive actions
- Self-respect, particularly when things become complicated or confusing
- Empathy, making better guesses about how others feel and think
- Improved choice and stronger decision-making, leading to personal development of resilience and character, because reasoning and emotion work in partnership
Through practical skills training, some background theory, and conversational practice, this course will equip participants to:
- Teach Emotional Logic to students within their setting using a set of lesson plans and teaching materials
- Support individuals with their emotional responses
Cost: £180 per person
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."