Child Protection Refresher Training Group 3 and above – Spring 2020
1 day Refresher courses are for those delegates who have already undertaken the ‘Safeguarding Children Training Level 3 – Initial Training Course’. Group 3 & above are required to attend an inter-agency safeguarding update or refresher: schools every 2 years; early years and others every 3 years.
Key reasons to attend:
- Refresh basic knowledge and understanding of child abuse issues
- Awareness of yours and agencies’ roles and responsibilities in safeguarding children and young people – including referrals, reports and MASH
- Ensure you are up-to-date with the key changes in legislation and how they affect current practice
Dates of training: Spring
- Wednesday 22 January – Buckfastleigh Full
- Monday 27 January – Exeter Full
- Tuesday 25 February – Tiverton Full
- Monday 2 March – Barnstaple
- Friday 13 March – Buckfastleigh
- Monday 23 March – Exeter
For more information, type ‘Safeguarding’ in the keyword search on CPD: www.babcock-education.co.uk/ldp/cpd
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."