South West Administration Conference: Improving efficiency through great school administration | Wednesday 25th April 2018 | Mercure Southgate Hotel, Exeter | 09:30 – 16:00
This one day administration conference brings together expert keynote speakers to update you on current issues, to challenge thinking and to motivate and inspire you.
The conference will be packed with information about GDPR, safeguarding, school finance, data and assessment, pupil absence, dealing with difficult parents and taking control of your well being and workload.
- Get ready for summer testing, assessment and data collection
- Explore ways to deal with pupil absence and difficult parents
- GDPR – Understand your role in relation to this new regulation
- Hear about the latest updates in finance
- Keep updated with safeguarding best practice
- Reflect on your own current practice
- Share and learn from examples of best practice
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."