Supporting Children who struggle with mathematics
- Identifying children early
- Barriers to learning
- Factors affecting development
- General and specific issues relating to maths
- Using diagnostic assessments
- Practical ideas for organising and managing interventions
- Information about relevant training opportunities
- Reviewing current practice and identifying needs
- Working with a specific child to identify issues and misconceptions
- Follow up support or training for any intervention
- Specific subject knowledge training.
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."