Skip to content

What happens when there are roadworks or closures in my road?

When it is necessary to close residential streets or temporarily suspend parking, it is the responsibility of the residents to find alternative parking.

While not as convenient, permit holders can use any other road in their permit zone to park until work is completed.

Use our Traffweb map to:

• view traffic restrictions
• find resident permit bays or pay and display parking.

We are not responsible for any additional costs arising from a permit holder choosing to use a space or car park where parking charges apply.

Comments are closed.