Skip to content

What do I need to do with my permit, I am moving to a new address?

If you move address you should email with your moving date with an attached photo of your permit cut into 4 pieces, or return your permit by post to Parking Services – Permits, Devon County Council, PO BOX 811, Exeter, EX1 9WA.

We will then mark that permit as cancelled so the new occupiers can have access to buying a permit for the address.

Comments are closed.