Skip to content

I’ve already got planning permission for outdoor tables and chairs – do I also need a highway licence?

Yes – if you are planning to place any items on the highway, you will need a licence from the highway authority (us) as well.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.