I live in a conservation area – do I need planning permission to construct a vehicle crossing?

Posted on 7 December 2015

You should always contact your planning authority to check if you require planning permission. The government Planning Portal website gives further information about conservation areas.

Be the first to Comment

Your email address will not be published.

Comments are held for moderation. House rules

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.