Skip to content

I have damaged my vehicle but cannot afford to carry out the works. I have sent you an estimate, when will i receive my money?

Whilst we can receive estimates at the initial investigation stage of your claim, if your claim is successful you will need to get the repair work completed and submit a receipt/invoice before monies are received.  Devon County Council are not able to pay out on an estimate only.

Comments are closed.