How do I complain about a highways related issue?

Posted on 16 April 2019

If you have a complaint, about an issue on the highway, the first stage is to make us aware of the problem so that we have an opportunity to resolve the situation.  This can be done either through our report a problem page or by contacting our Customer Service Centre.

If you have already reported the issue and are unhappy with the response, or if the issue hasn’t been acknowledged or resolved 15 working days after your initial contact, please complete this form.

If you have a complaint about the behaviour or actions of a member of our staff, please complete this form.

Further information, relating to our feedback, and complaints process is available on our
“Have your Say” page.

Complaints in relation to parking tickets are managed by the appeals process which is available here.