How do I tell you about a problem on the highway?
Posted on 16 April 2019
The following issues can be reported on our report a problem page:
- flooding, blocked drains and standing water
- street lights, lit signs and lit bollards
- overgrown vegetation
- hazardous or fallen trees
- trip hazards
- broken manhole covers
- requests for parking enforcement
- issues on public rights of way (PROW)
- damaged or fault traffic lights
- damaged or missing roadside barriers and fences
- empty or damaged grit bins
- debris or obstructions on the highway
- ice or snow on the road
- defective white, yellow or stop and give way road markings or defective warning signs.
If the problem is not detailed above, please use our live chat facility or contact our customer service centre.