Report misuse of a resident permit
Please let us know if you suspect that a permit is being used by a non-resident of your road/zone, or have concerns about:
- a parked vehicle may not have a digital parking permit for the zone
- a vehicle is displaying a paper permit that expired more than 14 days ago but is still parking in the zone
- a neighbour is using an essential visitor permit for reasons other than a family member providing child care or supporting an elderly or disabled resident to live independently in their own home
- a contractor’s permit is being used to park outside the permit holders own home, alongside of the 2 other permits allowed to residents in your zone
- two valid permits for different zones are displayed in one car
- being approached by someone asking to buy any unused permit allocation for your address.
Complete our online form as fully as possible to tell us about it.
We will make enquiries with the named permit holder, and if your concerns or suspicions prove to be true, we will cancel the permit.
Please allow up to four weeks from the date of completion for our investigations process to be completed. We’re sorry, but GDPR regulations may mean we cannot share with you the outcome of an investigation. You may well see the outcome of your report by means of the vehicle going, or see Penalty Charge Notices being applied.