Report misuse of residents’ permits
Please let us know if you suspect that a permit is being used by a non-resident of your road/zone, or have concerns because:
- a vehicle is displaying a permit that expired more than 14 days ago and is still parking in the stated permit zone
- a neighbour is using an essential visitor permit for reasons other than providing child care support or supporting an elderly or disabled resident to continue to live independently in their own home
- a contractor’s permit is being used to park outside the permit holders home, in addition to the permit allocation allowed to residents in your zone
- two valid permits for different zones are displayed in one car
- you have been approached by someone asking to buy any unused permit allocation for your address.
Complete our online form as fully as possible to tell us about it.
We will make enquiries with the named permit holder, and if your concerns or suspicions prove to be true, we will cancel the permit.
Please allow up to four weeks from the date of completion for our investigations process to be completed.