Skip to content

Make a request

What happens after you submit your application form?

You will receive an email confirming we have received your application with a link to our online payment portal.  There are three options for section 171’s;

  • Standard – you have provided us with the necessary notice
  • Emergency – you provide fewer than 20 days notice
  • Extension – you already have a licence but require an extension, please contact the Highway Services Team for agreement first

Please include the site address when paying so we can ensure your application and payment link up.  The fee is non refundable.

Once we have received both your application and payment the Highway Services Team will process your request and issue approval or rejection.  If we require further information we will be in touch.

Start now