Make a request
The following information will be required in relation to the works;
- Clear description of the nature of the work and why the use of the public highway is required. Please provide details of:
– What type of materials are being stored on site
– The existing road width and what the road will be reduced to once materials are on site
- Traffic management
- Location of the work:
– A clear description of the location of the proposed works, including a postcode and where on the public highway it is situated. For example, verge, footway, road.
- Grid reference
- Plan of location with dimensions, traffic management and proposed use. Please note the maximum file size is 15mb.
– You may attach a copy of the sketch plan approved by the planning office
- Proposed start and end date:
– Please allow 20 working days’ notice for applications which are 1-10 calendar days’ (Standard)
– A minimum of 3 months’ notice is required for applications which are 11+ calendar days’ (Major)
– If you make the request with fewer than 20 working days’ notice, we may still grant the licence, but only for a genuine emergency which endangers life or is a risk to property.
– Please note there is a fee for date changes