Skip to content

Will the conversion require applying to GRO or to the local registration service?

Posted on by Patrick Jones

Couples can apply to their local registration office to book an appointment for the conversion. This does not have to be in the same registration district the CP originally took place. The Provisional date for the first conversion to take place is 10th December 2014. Please call 0345 155 1002 for more information.

Bookmark the permalink.