The workforce development training and education team aims to work in co-production with providers, managers and all staff from Devon’s external adult social care services. This includes regulated, unregulated, private, independent, and voluntary services.
We aim to provide advice, guidance and support on training and education matters. To identify and develop high quality training and education programmes. To support the learning and development needs of the workforce at all levels.
If you would like to discuss any training or education or would like information we would like to hear from you. We would like to work together on any training needs that you or your teams have. Please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us.
Senior Workforce Development Advisor (Training and Education)
Workforce Development Advisor (Training and Education) and Proud to Care Recruitment Advisor
Free online medication course
- Online Foundation Course in Medicines Administration combined with Virtual Medicines Round delivered by The Medication Training Company. We have 35 licenses available for all DCC adult social care providers, two licenses per organisation please email for more information and to book.
Workforce Development Fund- Training opportunities
- To qualify you will need to be a member of the workforce development fund.
- Offering free digital learning modules for adult social care managers. For every staff member completing you can claim £100.
- Digital learning for 11 modules for managers, you can buy the 11 modules for £75 per learner and claim back £550
Skills for care- Everyday tech workshops
- Free workshops to help social care staff enable autistic people and people with a learning disability to make choices about using technology to stay connected and contribute to their communities.