All of adult social care in Devon now have access to the employee assistance programme called CiC. This is all fully funded and is available to all social care providers and personal assistants. CiC offers all employees and their respective family members free access to emotional and practical support.
CiC is a confidential information, support, and counselling service 24 hours 7 days a week 365 days a year. You can contact for practical advice or emotional support with work or personal issues. You can call the CiC line for in the moment support and for as long as you need and discuss any issues you would like support with, for example:
- Managing pressure
- Bullying and harassment
- Marital, family and relationship difficulties
- Stress, anxiety and depression
- Family care
- Debt and financial support
- Legal and tax advice
- Work/life balance issues
CiC can even provide structured counselling, virtually or close to your work or home. In addition to emotional support, CiC provide practical support for managers. You can also access the Well Online wellbeing website. By visiting Well Online you can research for yourself the range of support available to you, watch videos and access a wide selection of help sheets and articles written on topics that relate to you and your own wellbeing
How to contact?
You can access CiC via phone, e-mail, website, text and text relay services. You will be asked what organisation are you from, you will just need to say from Adult Social Care Devon.
Free Phone Number: 0800 085 1376.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Well online wellbeing Website. Username: ascdevon, Password: wellbeing
Text Relay: 18001 0800 085 1376
We would like to invite you to an awareness session all about the Employee Assistant Programme. We are running 30-minute sessions from May to July so please share with colleagues and your team.
The managers EAP session will discuss about the Managers Advice Line and the All Staff session with discuss all about the EAP offer.
- 8th June – Managers EAP Awareness Sessions, 9:30 am to 10:00 am or 3:00 pm to 3:30 pm
- 9th June – All Staff EAP Awareness Session, 9:30 am to 10:00 am or 3:00 pm to 3:30 pm
- 6th July – Managers EAP Awareness Sessions, 9:30 am to 10:00 am or 3:00 pm to 3:30 pm
- 7th July – All Staff EAP Awareness Session, 9:30 am to 10:00 am or 3:00 pm to 3:30 pm
How to join?
If you would like an meeting invite please email with the date and time of the session you would like to join and we will be able to forward you the invite Workforcetrainingemail@example.com
- Do I need to sign up? No sign up needed. You will be asked what organisation you are from, you will need to say Adult Social Care Devon.
- How long is this funded for? It is available till 31st March 2023. Evaluations will take place for further funding for a long term provision.
- Can my partner access the EAP? Yes any partners, spouses or dependent children at the family address can access the EAP.
- Is it available for all of Devon? Yes all providers and personal assistants across Devon, Torbay and Plymouth can access the EAP.
- Is this fully confidential? Yes the EAP is confidential and all counselling work takes place in accordance with the BACP Ethical Framework, BACP Workplace Guidelines and EAPA standards.