Vaccine communications toolkit for adult social care
The Department of Health and Social Care has produced a toolkit of resources that is tailored for the adult social care sector: Vaccine communications toolkit for adult social care. The toolkit is regularly updated and includes:
- a stakeholder Q&A on the COVID-19 vaccines
- guidance and resources addressing common concerns about the vaccines, such as fertility, ingredients, allergies and speed of delivery
- advice on how to reassure people about taking the vaccine
- video clips of clinical experts discussing the vaccines
- video clips and case studies of social care workers sharing their own vaccination stories.