Skip to content

Supporting health and social care providers in Devon

What should I do if one of my staff members has COVID-19?

They should immediately self-isolate and follow government guidance. Please contact Public Health England for further advice.

Read government guidance information and advice on payments to staff who are self-isolating.

We strongly suggest that employers use their discretion around the need for medical evidence for a period of absence where an employee is advised to self-isolate due to suspected COVID-19, in accordance with the public health advice being issued by the government. (15/3)

« - »

Have some feedback or can't
find what you were looking for?