Skip to content

Supporting health and social care providers in Devon

What do we do if a member of staff becomes ill at work? The advice for them is ring 111 but what do we do for the remaining staff and residents in care at that time, and also for staff due to come on shift?

Please refer to the latest guidance on residential care provision. (17/3)

« - »

Have some feedback or can't
find what you were looking for?