Skip to content

Supporting health and social care providers in Devon

What about my own care if I live alone – food and hydration?

If you are concerned for your own or someone else’s wellbeing due to care not being provided please follow the advice below:

  • If the person has a direct payment they should speak either to their named care manager or to Care Direct.
  • If the person has had no contact with the Council and needs advice they should contact Care Direct on 0345 155 1007.
  • The person may also wish to seek an alternative supplier by reviewing the CQC list of registered providers in their area or seek a provider through the Pinpoint Devon directory.

« - »

Have some feedback or can't
find what you were looking for?