Skip to content

Supporting health and social care providers in Devon

If an unpaid carer/PA has Coronavirus/corona virus symptoms, what would happen if they can no longer provide care?

We do require you to inform us by emailing the COVID-19 mailbox, as well as phoning Public Health England via 111. If the person has a Direct Payment they should speak either to their named care manager or to Care Direct.

If the person has had no contact with the Council and needs advice, they should contact Care Direct 0345 155 1007.

The person may also wish to seek an alternative supplier by reviewing the CQC list of registered providers in their area or seek a provider through Pinpoint. (26/3)

« - »

Have some feedback or can't
find what you were looking for?