The Provider Engagement Network Reference Group (PEN) is looking for Provider representatives for 2019/20
– Do you enjoy working collaboratively and representing the views of provider colleagues?
– Are you well connected within your sector, within your locality?
– Would you like to help Commissioners understand issues facing your sector from a commercial perspective?
If the answer is YES to all of these, then please stand for election.
Roles and Responsibilities for this unpaid role are HERE
The role includes attending a two-hour meeting once a month.
To find out more or to express your interest in this role please email the Business Relations Team by Friday 22nd March 2019
– What sector and geographical area you could represent?
– Why you are interested in the role and what you could bring to it?
– How you could communicate with other providers in your area to represent their views and feedback from the meetings?
Please feel free to share this information with other providers who might be interested.