Who are the workshops aimed at?
Owners, managers, deputy managers and recruitment/HR leads of adult social care providers.
By the end of the workshop, attendees will be able to:
• Identify their workplace values, in partnership with others and demonstrate values-based leadership.
• Identify practical ways of creating a positive workforce culture.
• Recognise ways that successful adult social care providers ensure low staff turnover.
• Know where to access free resources to improve retention.
• Complete an action plan to increase retention and improve staff commitment and engagement.
To read more about these workshops, click here. Book a place by following the links below:
9.15am – 3.30pm, Wednesday 14th March, Devon Disability Collective, Exeter – Book a place here
9.15am – 3.30pm, Monday 19th March, Barnstaple Library – Book a place here
9.15am – 3.30pm, Tuesday 20th March, Cullompton Library – Book a place here