Free leadership Development Workshops are available to eligible Adult Social Care businesses and organisations in Devon
Who can attend Leadership Development Workshops?
Basic eligibility criteria:
- The primary purpose of the organisation or business must involve the provision of social and/or health care to adults. This can include one of more of the residential, personal and unregulated sectors of the market.
- The majority of the organisation’s current and future service delivery must be undertaken in Devon.
- The organisation must be a medium (50-250 employees), small (10-49 employees) or micro (under 10 employees) enterprise. (Note: this includes linked businesses)
Leadership Development Workshop Details
The aim of these workshops is to develop ASC Leadership & Management skills and thereby increase sufficiency in the ASC sector. These workshops will run from September 2018 until March 2020. Leadership Development Workshops are provided by Cosmic, please see link here for further information and booking on to the workshops.
The Workshops will cover nine topics for professional development:
- Operational Strategy
- Digital business and new technologies (links to level 6 leadership and management standards)
- Facilitating and managing change
- Sales and marketing
- Supporting workers with their mental health (links to level 5 leadership and management standards)
- Developing collaborative relationships/managing stakeholder relationships
- Performance management strategies
- Organisational quality assurance
- Organisational culture/ethical management
Any ASC organisation in Devon which feels it would benefit from Leadership Development can apply to attend these workshops.
Find out more
For more information please contact Cosmic:
« Vertical Hoist Lifting Of Service Users - Winter readiness pack »