Date(s) - 10 December 2020
Time - 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Extra care housing
- Group-based care and day services
- Personal assistants
- Personal care at home
- Personalised support and enabling
- Replacement care services
- Residential and nursing care homes
- Supported living
Tag(s)Autism, Learning Disabilities
South West Networking events
Commissioners and providers need to continue to work together to improve and transform services for people with Learning Disabilities and Autism. Our successful event in February 2019 brought people together to discuss good practices and opportunities for change, as well as highlighting the challenges. This series of partnership events will continue those conversations and aim to build a network to identify tangible outcomes for transformation of services.
They will explore how commissioners and employers can work together better to achieve better outcomes for people with learning disabilities and / or autism in the South West; and identify where the adult social care and health workforce needs to change to deliver personalised care and support.
If you are a commissioner, employer, person who use services, carer, learning provider or and other professional involved with learning disability and / or autism services then these events are for you.
You will get the opportunity to contribute to conversations that will:
▪ identify key priorities for improved working between commissioners of services and providers of services
▪ explore the workforce implications and look at what is needed to support the workforce, including learning and development
▪ highlight opportunities for next steps that improve partnership working and supports transformation
Each event will include guest speakers and focus on a number of different elements of transformation – e.g. services specifications, market shaping, co-production, workforce, etc.
To book your place for one or all of them – please follow the link