Date(s) - 3 October 2023
Time - 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Pressure Ulcer Prevention including Tissue Viability, Plus, information from the Independent Living Centre on Seating solutions and Pressure Relief. Presented by Specialist Nurse Educators with the E.C.S.T
Tuesday 3rd October 2023 14:00 – 16:00
To attend please complete booking form via this link
Presentation discussing Pressure Ulcer Prevention covering the following topics
- Structure Function – Skin
- What is a Pressure Ulcer?
- What are Moisture Lesions?
- Prevention of Pressure Ulcers and Moisture Lesions
- Documentation / Reporting
This training is available to Registered Care Homes / Care Providers in Mid Devon, East Devon and Exeter.