Date(s) - 10 February 2022
Time - 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Tag(s)Personal Assistant, Training
Living Options offers free online training for individual employers or those who think about employing a personal assistant (PA), to fully grasp their role and responsibilities. The sessions will clarify your legal obligations and your PAs statutory employment rights such as notice, statutory sick pay and maternity rights, what you can do and where you should turn when things go wrong. This training session is delivered by Mark Bates, provider of Employer Liability insurance and experts in the field of employment law.
Overview of content:
- Direct Payments employment
- Employers’ legal obligations
- Employment status
- Statutory employment rights
- What to do when things go wrong
- Disciplinaries and redundancy.
- Tuesday 30 November 2021 from 10.00am to 12noon
- Wednesday 12 January 2022 from 1.00pm to 3.00pm
- Thursday 10 February from 10.00am to 12noon
- Tuesday 1 March from 10.00am to 12noon
- Wednesday 16 March from 10.00am to 12noon. The final training session might be a mix of on and offline with up to 10 attendees able to take part in the training face to face at our office in Exeter.
Please register your attendance.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com or ring them on 01392 459 222.