Date(s) - 30 June 2021
Time - 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Tag(s)Deteriorating patient safety network, Domicilary Care, Webinar
Domiciliary care providers are invited to the first of a series of Deteriorating Patient Safety Network Workshops on 30 June from 9.30am to midday.
The workshop series aims to reduce deterioration-associated harm by improving the prevention, identification, escalation and response to physical deterioration, through better system co-ordination and as part of safe and reliable pathways of care.
- learn about the managing deterioration elements of the National Patient Safety Strategy
- collaboratively identify the regional priorities for recognising and managing deterioration
- look ahead to define and maximize organizational and system level impact
- agree the purpose, direction and content of the network moving forward
- broaden and deepen knowledge of safety culture, human factors and QI methodology
- maximise patient and carer participation and integration into our work.
For more information please contact the patient safety team.