Date(s) - 29 April 2021
Time - 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Personal assistants
- Personal care at home
- Personalised support and enabling
- Replacement care services
- Residential and nursing care homes
- Supported living
Tag(s)Data security, Protection toolkit
The DSPT is a free online self-assessment toolkit that helps evidence that your organisation manages personal data, digitally and on paper form, in a safe and secure way. It helps demonstrate compliance with data protection legislation, answers two of the CQC Key Lines of Enquiry. Importantly, it provides opportunities, ongoing use of NHSmail and potential sharing of care records.
Devon Care Homes Collaborative will be running introductory DSPT webinars in April. These one hours sessions will give an overview of the DSPT including a live registration process to get you started and will take place on:
- Wednesday 7 April from 11.30am to 12.30pm. Registration.
- Thursday 15 April from 2.00pm to 3.00pm. Registration.
- Wednesday 21 April from 11.30am to 12.30pm. Registration.
- Thursday 29 April from 2.00pm to 3.00pm. Registration.
If you’ve already made a start to the DSPT, we are running two more workshops at the end of April. To attend these two hour sessions you need to already be registered with the DSPToolkit and have your ICO registration in place.
These sessions will take place on:
- Thursday 22 April from 2.00pm to 4.00pm. DSPT: Staffing and Policies & Procedures Workshop). Registration.
- Friday 30 April from 11.00am to 1.00pm. DSPT: Data and IT Systems Workshop. Registration.