Adult Social Care Provider and Personal Assistants – how to access PPE
The identification of key or ‘critical’ workers during lockdown
This is a guide for staff who work in Residential care/nursing homes, supported living, home care providers, Carers, Personal Assistants (PAs) and DCC in-house providers.
- Mark Bates Ltd: Managing coronavirus issues at work – a guide for individual employers
- Mark Bates Ltd: Guide for self-employed service providers in home care
- Acas: Coronavirus advice for employers and employees
- GOV.UK: COVID-19 guidance for supported living provision
- GOV.UK: stay at home guidance for households with possible coronavirus (COVID-19) infection