Proud to Care Devon offer a free jobs board to care and health providers throughout wider Devon, including Plymouth and Torbay, based on the Sustainability Transformation Partnership (STP)
This can be found at www.proudtocaredevon.org.uk
From there you click on the Jobs tab and then click sign in/register (top right). To create an account for the first time simply enter your email address, first and last name. This will generate a password to be sent to you which you need to click on to activate your account and create a password. You are then set up and able to advertise your vacancies.
These guidelines have been put together to help you get the best from your advert. The more information you can supply, the more attractive your advert will look.
After confirming your account by clicking on the email link please take the time to fill in your company details on your accounts page, including address, website, Twitter, Facebook, as this will then prefill many of the categories for you when posting an advert and will allow us full google analytics tracking of how well your advert preforms.
How to post your first advert:
- Hover on Jobs and select ‘Post a Job’ from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in the fields as you go down the form.
- If you have multiple job types/terms/locations ie: full-time, part-time, various hours then duplicate the job at the end to post more than one vacancy (instructions below).
- Add a sentence in the summary box which will show with your job advert in search results. Although optional this will greatly increase the look of your advert and engage with candidates.
- Salary options are extensive. Use the range options if pay increases after a trial period or varies dependent on experience (£7.50-£8.50)
- Complete the travel expenses field if you pay mileage or travel time. Select yes and give a short explanation.
- Organisation details; give as much information as possible.
- If you have a direct link to an application form you can copy a URL in instead of an email address.
- Logos; always upload a logo if you have one
- Contact details; provide the full address if the role is based at a single location as this will be shown on a map and can be clicked on for directions. If the role involves working from multiple locations (ie: domiciliary care) then select ‘No’ and give an idea of location ie: Exeter and surrounding areas or Topsham, Exeter and Exmouth.
- Take the time to preview your advert as some things may line up differently in preview mode. You can easily go back and re-edit to make your advert look the best it can.
Once you have submitted you advert it will be sent to the Proud to Care Devon team for approval. Once this happens you can then find your job in ‘My Account’ and then ‘Jobs Board’.
How to post further adverts (duplicating), edit existing jobs, or remove a job:
Log in to your account and find the job in ‘My Account’ and then ‘Jobs Board’. By hovering over the job you can edit it, mark the post as filled, duplicate, or delete it. We wouldn’t recommend deleting the job as you may want to post it again in the future. If you mark a post as filled this will remove it from the live adverts and store it in your Jobs Board.
If you want to post a similar job ie: you listed a full-time post and you have the same job but part-time hours, you can duplicate the advert and simply change the few fields necessary.
If you need any help or support with anything please email firstname.lastname@example.org