Devon County Council has welcomed the new introductory membership being offered by Devon & Plymouth Chamber of Commerce.
With the ongoing impact of the coronavirus pandemic on the economy, the Chamber is inviting businesses to be part of Devon & Plymouth Chamber of Commerce for three months, completely free of charge.
Companies can take advantage of the introductory membership offer by registering at:
Councillor Rufus Gilbert, Devon County Council Cabinet member for Economy and Skills, said: “The Chamber wants as many businesses as possible to be part of something bigger, so we as a region can emerge stronger. We fully endorse that and would encourage businesses to sign up to the introductory membership at this crucial time. This is an opportunity to make use of the advice and expertise available which could make a huge difference to the recovery and growth of your business.”
Stuart Elford, Chief Executive, Devon & Plymouth Chamber, said: “The Chamber helps businesses connect and grow and works very hard to help them succeed. The last few months have been incredibly difficult for everyone and we’ve helped countless businesses survive this challenging period. We want to help as many businesses as possible succeed as we start to recover and grow again. We feel this offer can give businesses the best chance of not just surviving, but thriving in this new world.”
This membership entitles businesses to the following, at no charge, for three months:
• Discounted member rates for Chamber events and networking
• Referral to wider business support through strategic partner
• Free international trade and export advice
• Access to Chamber social media platforms
• Use of digital Chamber logo for emails and website
• Personal account management by Membership Executive
• Own member area on DPCC website
• Receive quarterly Chamber Profile magazine
• Receive weekly Chamber Bytes newsletter
• Access to the Chamber’s Small Business Toolkit
• Be part of the city, county and region’s lobbying voice
• Participate in BCC quarterly economic survey (QES)
• Invitation to attend Chamber Connect
All you need to do if fill out the short form on the Chamber’s website and wait for the Chamber to contact you.