Role and responsibilities
Keri has responsibility for adult care management (delivered in partnership with the NHS), adult safeguarding, adult in-house services, operational commissioning and social care reablement.
Keri started work in Exeter adult mental health services as a referral co-ordinator in 1994 and continued to work across Devon in finance, operational and commissioning roles.
Since 1998 Keri has held joint posts across health and social care, and most recently as Assistant Director Health and Social Care across eastern and northern Devon.
Keri now has responsibility for adult social care – operational care management/commissioning. This role also encompasses adult protection and adult in-house services.
See the direct reports for Head of Adult Care Operations and Health below:
Keri’s direct reports are:
- Louise Higgins – Interim Assistant Director Adult Social Care (Western Devon)
- Stella Doble – Assistant Director Adult Social Care (Northern Devon)
- Lee Baxter – Assistant Director Adult Social Care (Southern Devon)
- Maggie Gordon – Assistant Director Adult Social Care (Eastern Devon)
- Tina Ramage – Principal Adult Social Worker
- Gary Patch – Assistant Director Disability Services
- Carolyne Hague – Principal Adult Occupational Therapist
Please note that due to the implementation of a new HR system the links to structure charts are not currently available. We are working on a new process in order to be able to provide this information again.