Learning Disability Partnership Board (LDPB)
Purpose of committee
The aim of the Devon Learning Disability Partnership Board is to work together in partnership with stakeholders to help adults who have a learning disability and their families to lead fulfilling and rewarding lives and to help people have the same opportunities as everyone else.
To make this happen, the Partnership Board will:
- Check that local (Devon) and national plans for people who have a learning disability are being put into place across Devon.
- Support these plans and what they aim to change as much as possible.
- Give a view on new policy and strategy locally and nationally.
- People who have real life experience can use the Partnership Board to tell people who make decisions where things need to be better and how things can change to make sure that best practice takes place.
- To be active in supporting key issues that affect people’s lives – these are decided on at the beginning of each year.
For more information about the Devon Learning Disability Partnership Board please contact firstname.lastname@example.org