Joint Engagement Forum (JEF)- September 2018
Joint Engagement Forum (JEF) meeting held on Tuesday 4th September 2018
Summary of this quarters meeting
This quarter the JEF discussions included:
Health and Wellbeing Board representation
The meeting split into groups to discuss service input to the board on:
– Dementia Diagnosis Rates
– Report about Loneliness and Isolation
– Homelessness and why is it people have no fixed homes.
Local Engagement Round-Up
We heard from particpants in the engagement activities undertaken in the three months since the last quarterly
The meeting heard updates on:
- Advocacy engagement activities
- Commissioning Involvement Group work on the Accredited Reviewer project and co-production of social care assessment forms
- Safeguarding Adults engagement
- Safeguarding Adults Black & Minority Ethnic focus groups
- Learning Disability Partnership Board action plan progress
- Autism Involvement Group employment discussions
- Carers Ambassadors developments the carers survey
- Promoting equality and diversity to providers
- Children’s Community Health and Wellbeing Services re-commissioning.
- The meeting then watched two promoting independence films commissioned by DCC and produced by Living Options.
The meeting was given a preview of the forthcoming Learning Disability Devon website.
NHS, Integration & Engagement Update
The meeting heard about the ways in which the 2 NHS Clinical Commissioning Groups are improving their engagement as they work more and more closely with one another.