Commissioning Involvement Group – April 2018
Commissioning Involvement Group (CIG) meeting held on 24th April 2018
Summary of meeting
The CIG discussions included:
Accredited Reviewer Project
Gabrielle Lester-Smith came along to show the meeting:
- An Accredited Reviewer Project Presentation
- Accredited Review Project Phase 1 detailed plan
There was an opportunity for questions and answers afterwards, subjects included:
- The Care Homes Project
- Linking up with Continuing Healthcare (CHC) Assessments.
- Healthcare funding and Nursing contributions
- Addressing the lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, questioning, intersex and/or asexual+ (LGBTQIA+) community
- Integrated Care Systems (ICS) and how the project fitted in with the developments
The group discussed how to use co-production principles to the Accredited Reviewer Project.
ToR Refresh / Ground Rules for the CIG
The group agreed the amendments to be made to ToR. Notes were taken for a new draft version to be created and discussed at the next CIG meeting.
The group discussed the ground rules draft and changes were agreed.
JEF (Joint Engagement Forum) update
Ray Chalmers – Communications Director, for the Sustainability and Transformation Partnership (STP) which covers North, East and West Devon, South Devon and Torbay Clinical Commissioning Group.
Ray talked about the 7 key priorities when the STP was originally set up.