The plan shows Option 4 for the temporary closure of Dryden Road to be removed. Two-way access would be permitted along Dryden Road between Barrack Road and Wonford Street.
1. No impact on vehicle movements and use of existing accesses along Dryden Road.
2. No impact on adjacent road network.
3. Previous access arrangements and impacts understood.
1. Return of through traffic to Dryden Road.
2. Traffic volumes unattractive for less confident cyclists.
3. Delivery of cycle route elsewhere likely to be more expensive.
4. Unlikely to support reduction in carbon emissions from transport.