Fund title: Windrush Community Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Funding for community organisations to raise awareness of the support available for people affected by the Windrush scandal
Round 1: 12 February 2021. Round 2: 30 June 2021
Are you part of a community group or grassroots organisation that could make a difference by promoting the Windrush Scheme and Windrush Compensation Scheme? If so, your organisation could receive funding of up to £25,000.
The Windrush Community Fund seeks to encourage more people to access the government Windrush schemes. The schemes help people get the documents they need to prove their right to live and work in the UK, and to claim compensation if they suffered losses and impacts, such as not being able to work or get healthcare.
The fund will provide grants of up to £25,000 to charitable, community and grassroots organisations. The money is for activities that ensure all people affected by Windrush are aware of the support available and are not missing out on the schemes or latest information. Activities might include:
- Holding promotional and outreach events
- Producing and distributing marketing materials
- Accessing and using communication channels
Search the site
- RT @DevonCC: The Chairman of Devon County Council, Cllr Stuart Barker, conveys his condolences on behalf of the County of Devon… https://t.co/SHTB973Xon 5d ago
- RT @BIPCDevon: First impressions can make or break your website. Join Francesca Mapp to learn how to create engaging web copy whic… https://t.co/0DWpv5j1tz 3 weeks ago
- RT @HeartofSWLEP: The South West has world-class capabilities in #photonics & #microelectronics. This webinar on April 13th for… https://t.co/LUL2QcR5vy 3 weeks ago
- RT @DCCApprentices: Today we launched our first Step Forward video! #CareLeaversCan Hear about young people’s experience on the Step F… https://t.co/GWs2dpAK8B 3 weeks ago