Fund title: Windrush Community Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Funding for community organisations to raise awareness of the support available for people affected by the Windrush scandal
Round 1: 12 February 2021. Round 2: 30 June 2021
Are you part of a community group or grassroots organisation that could make a difference by promoting the Windrush Scheme and Windrush Compensation Scheme? If so, your organisation could receive funding of up to £25,000.
The Windrush Community Fund seeks to encourage more people to access the government Windrush schemes. The schemes help people get the documents they need to prove their right to live and work in the UK, and to claim compensation if they suffered losses and impacts, such as not being able to work or get healthcare.
The fund will provide grants of up to £25,000 to charitable, community and grassroots organisations. The money is for activities that ensure all people affected by Windrush are aware of the support available and are not missing out on the schemes or latest information. Activities might include:
- Holding promotional and outreach events
- Producing and distributing marketing materials
- Accessing and using communication channels
Search the site
- RT @devonclimate: We are working to create a resilient, net-zero Devon, where people & nature thrive. Head to our website to look at… https://t.co/yUTBoNaUO1 17h ago
- RT @devonclimate: Have you heard!? We’re holding a citizens’ assembly to discuss how Devon should meet the big challenges of climate… https://t.co/8fCosDxwde 17h ago
- RT @BIPCDevon: Do you identify as female & run your own business, or want to start one? Are you aged 18 or over? Are you based in… https://t.co/SiNWUDgS8g 17h ago
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: Able Futures provides mental health support to people in work. The Access to Work Mental Health Support Service is… https://t.co/DIHzBhJVlR 17h ago