Fund title: Wellcome Trust: Public Engagement Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
inventive projects which encourage a broad range of people to engage with health-related science and research
Applications can be made at any time
This funding is for anyone with a great idea for engaging the public in conversations about health-related science and research. The fund is open to anyone, including those working in the arts, museums & heritage, sport & leisure, education & informal learning, the community, charity and public sectors.
Applicants do not need to have science and health as a core activity but their project proposals should enable the public to explore health-related science and research in ways that are relevant to them. For 2017, the Wellcome Trust is particularly interested in proposals that:
- explore the impact of a changing environment on our health
- aim to achieve better health outcomes
- test new ways of engaging people with health-related science and research
- reach communities in deprived neighbourhoods
Awards can range from £5,000 to £3 million for proposals of up to five years.
Search the site
- RT @DCCSCCBroadband: . @DevonCC are recruiting for an Economic Development Officer to work on the @DCCSCCBroadband programme in a 2-year… https://t.co/OKRd5Lm2gj 21h ago
- RT @DCCSCCBroadband: A momentous occasion in South Somerset as internet service provider @Wessex_Internet connects its first ever proper… https://t.co/wehKpO5OMK 21h ago
- RT @RecycleDevon: Every day during the #21DaysOfChristmas campaign we are sharing tips & giving away festive hampers full of local… https://t.co/Lo1paRUE6G 2d ago
- RT @devonclimate: Now that December has arrived we are officially into the festive season! To help you stay sustainable this year, w… https://t.co/1U0731kFvr 2d ago