Fund title: Wellcome Trust: Public Engagement Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
inventive projects which encourage a broad range of people to engage with health-related science and research
Applications can be made at any time
This funding is for anyone with a great idea for engaging the public in conversations about health-related science and research. The fund is open to anyone, including those working in the arts, museums & heritage, sport & leisure, education & informal learning, the community, charity and public sectors.
Applicants do not need to have science and health as a core activity but their project proposals should enable the public to explore health-related science and research in ways that are relevant to them. For 2017, the Wellcome Trust is particularly interested in proposals that:
- explore the impact of a changing environment on our health
- aim to achieve better health outcomes
- test new ways of engaging people with health-related science and research
- reach communities in deprived neighbourhoods
Awards can range from £5,000 to £3 million for proposals of up to five years.
Search the site
- RT @HeartofSWLEP: The 'Building sustainable towns and cities 2019' conference is taking place 18 September in London this year. A gr… https://t.co/R220McZ1Am 23h ago
- RT @ERDF_GSP: Getting to grips with #SEO and #SocialMedia. Explore the factors that affect your search engine ranking and pick up… https://t.co/Wv3awTiiap 23h ago
- Three new opportunities are now available to bid for ESF funding for HotSW. To find out more and how to apply click… https://t.co/rOO6WS7040 23h ago
- RT @ERDF_GSP: "Our business advisor, Kim, has sat with us when we have felt completely lost and has signposted us to where we nee… https://t.co/SEX1kWE2Tf 2d ago