Fund title: Wellcome Trust: Public Engagement Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
inventive projects which encourage a broad range of people to engage with health-related science and research
Applications can be made at any time
This funding is for anyone with a great idea for engaging the public in conversations about health-related science and research. The fund is open to anyone, including those working in the arts, museums & heritage, sport & leisure, education & informal learning, the community, charity and public sectors.
Applicants do not need to have science and health as a core activity but their project proposals should enable the public to explore health-related science and research in ways that are relevant to them. For 2017, the Wellcome Trust is particularly interested in proposals that:
- explore the impact of a changing environment on our health
- aim to achieve better health outcomes
- test new ways of engaging people with health-related science and research
- reach communities in deprived neighbourhoods
Awards can range from £5,000 to £3 million for proposals of up to five years.
Search the site
- RT @ERDF_Enhance: Are you a community hub in Somerset and want to grow your business? Join us at our event @TheMonksYard next Tues 30… https://t.co/4lpzYpTSSU 9h ago
- RT @RuralMicros: Women in Business - Don't miss out! Email us to get involved in focus groups and surveys, and tell us what your… https://t.co/mRJsSuwh52 9h ago
- RT @DCCRecruitment: Happy #AdminProfessionalsDay to all the fantastic Administrative staff at @DevonCC!✏️ #midweekmotivation… https://t.co/I7fdxUXmlD 9h ago
- Find the latest #Devon #Funding news here - https://t.co/xXcJgqVMuz #Business #Environmental #Social #Communities #Grants 1d ago