Fund title: Wellcome Trust: Public Engagement Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
inventive projects which encourage a broad range of people to engage with health-related science and research
Applications can be made at any time
This funding is for anyone with a great idea for engaging the public in conversations about health-related science and research. The fund is open to anyone, including those working in the arts, museums & heritage, sport & leisure, education & informal learning, the community, charity and public sectors.
Applicants do not need to have science and health as a core activity but their project proposals should enable the public to explore health-related science and research in ways that are relevant to them. For 2017, the Wellcome Trust is particularly interested in proposals that:
- explore the impact of a changing environment on our health
- aim to achieve better health outcomes
- test new ways of engaging people with health-related science and research
- reach communities in deprived neighbourhoods
Awards can range from £5,000 to £3 million for proposals of up to five years.
Search the site
- RT @Apprenticeships: Following the Prime Minister’s announcement on 22 February, the 'Providing apprenticeships during the coronavirus… https://t.co/lg8E1CUIFa 3d ago
- RT @ERDF_Enhance: . @ERDF_GSP is offering a free programme to boost South West businesses and social enterprises – offering 1:1s with… https://t.co/qYb6bEpKz8 3d ago
- RT @Apprenticeships: Employing an apprentice is easier than you think and there’s financial support and help available from the governme… https://t.co/gXPbMQDyKQ 3d ago
- RT @BIPCDevon: How often is your first step doing a quick Google search? Nigel Wilkinson shares tips on getting your website found… https://t.co/BdyVa5YWYk 3d ago