Fund title: UnLtd: support for social entrepreneurs
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Funding and mentoring for people setting up and developing a social enterprise.
UnLtd provides support and small grants for people who are starting up or developing a social enterprise.
There are various packages of support depending on what stage the business has reached and what it will do. These include:
- Try it Awards – to help people to test a new idea (up to £500 and a package of coaching and mentoring)
- Do it Awards – to support people starting a social enterprise (small grant and one-to-one support and advice)
- Grow it Awards – to support people developing a social enterprise (up to £15,000 and mentoring)
- Spaces 4 Change – for young people with ideas to improve disused community spaces (up to £5,000 as well as support and networking)
- UnLtd Impact Fund – a finance package to help social ventures grow their impact
- Thrive Accelerator – a new programme to support ambitious social enterprises to scale up.
Search the site
- RT @TedWraggTrust: A group of children from @WestExeSchool are #finalists in the Nesta Longitude Explorer Prize 2020, for designing a… https://t.co/l4A6yOVOTo 2 weeks ago
- RT @ExeterSkills: .@spacepsm @YEDevonUK @DCCeconomy @FabLabDevon @ExeterSciencePk @ExeCityFutures Thrilled to hear @WestExeSchool tea… https://t.co/9FSFGcK3tD 2 weeks ago
- RT @WeAreLikeMinds: The Lockdown Festival for Business 25th-29th May - https://t.co/m0PMPp74V7 https://t.co/LgGlfBxs7P 2 weeks ago
- RT @ERDF_Enhance: Fully funded webinars in which you will learn about all aspects of starting a #socent, how to measure social impact… https://t.co/DPE1WivA1t 2 weeks ago