Fund title: UnLtd: support for social entrepreneurs
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Funding and mentoring for people setting up and developing a social enterprise.
UnLtd provides support and small grants for people who are starting up or developing a social enterprise.
There are various packages of support depending on what stage the business has reached and what it will do. These include:
- Try it Awards – to help people to test a new idea (up to £500 and a package of coaching and mentoring)
- Do it Awards – to support people starting a social enterprise (small grant and one-to-one support and advice)
- Grow it Awards – to support people developing a social enterprise (up to £15,000 and mentoring)
- Spaces 4 Change – for young people with ideas to improve disused community spaces (up to £5,000 as well as support and networking)
- UnLtd Impact Fund – a finance package to help social ventures grow their impact
- Thrive Accelerator – a new programme to support ambitious social enterprises to scale up.
Search the site
- RT @ExeterCouncil: This is the moment an unexploded Second World War bomb was made safe in a controlled explosion in Exeter this after… https://t.co/oa6vEEcnYn 5h ago
- RT @ExeterCouncil: COMING SOON! St Sidwell's Point: ✅ There will be a main swimming pool and learner pool, both with moveable floors https://t.co/vq8W93zT3u 5h ago
- RT @BIPCDevon: Join us TOMORROW at 1-2pm as Robin Waite tell us how to create pricing strategies for your business and earn more… https://t.co/i82EmE16jH 5h ago
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: Calling all UK #ecommerce companies… Join @tradegovuk_sw at Women in Global eCommerce on 2 March. Learn how to bo… https://t.co/kKKnqfRveT 5h ago