Fund title: UnLtd: support for social entrepreneurs
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Funding and mentoring for people setting up and developing a social enterprise.
UnLtd provides support and small grants for people who are starting up or developing a social enterprise.
There are various packages of support depending on what stage the business has reached and what it will do. These include:
- Try it Awards – to help people to test a new idea (up to £500 and a package of coaching and mentoring)
- Do it Awards – to support people starting a social enterprise (small grant and one-to-one support and advice)
- Grow it Awards – to support people developing a social enterprise (up to £15,000 and mentoring)
- Spaces 4 Change – for young people with ideas to improve disused community spaces (up to £5,000 as well as support and networking)
- UnLtd Impact Fund – a finance package to help social ventures grow their impact
- Thrive Accelerator – a new programme to support ambitious social enterprises to scale up.
Search the site
- RT @HeartofSWLEP: The 'Building sustainable towns and cities 2019' conference is taking place 18 September in London this year. A gr… https://t.co/R220McZ1Am 17h ago
- RT @ERDF_GSP: Getting to grips with #SEO and #SocialMedia. Explore the factors that affect your search engine ranking and pick up… https://t.co/Wv3awTiiap 17h ago
- Three new opportunities are now available to bid for ESF funding for HotSW. To find out more and how to apply click… https://t.co/rOO6WS7040 17h ago
- RT @ERDF_GSP: "Our business advisor, Kim, has sat with us when we have felt completely lost and has signposted us to where we nee… https://t.co/SEX1kWE2Tf 2d ago