Fund title: UnLtd: Impact Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grant and loan package together with support and mentoring for social enterprises that focus on improving access to employment
The UnLtd Impact Fund is a practical finance package for ambitious social enterprises that are improving access to employment for those distant from the labour market.
The programme provides:
- a blended loan and grant financing package of between £50,000 and £150,000
- an unsecured business loan at an interest rate of 9.5% – repayable over a maximum of five years
- support from an UnLtd venture support manager, including tailored one-to-one support and access to support from consultants, partners and legal advice.
Applications are accepted from social enterprises and incorporated voluntary and community organisations whose primary purpose is to increase access to employment. This might cover school leavers and apprenticeships, FE and HE, unemployment and underemployment, supporting those distant from the labour market.
Search the site
- An initiative to drive investment in the UK's most innovative firms. https://t.co/9xxv7dzluH 6d ago
- RT @DevonRecruit: Want to work in Devon? Are you looking for a new job or thinking about a change in career? The Devonjobs site rece… https://t.co/ZJInI1PHHZ 2 weeks ago
- RT @ExeterCouncil: 5 actions you can do during #BeesNeedsWeek are: Grow more flowers, shrubs and trees Let gardens grow wild Cu… https://t.co/Mlc0LpcUPC 2 weeks ago
- RT @ExeterCouncil: There's a little something that everybody can do for pollinators during #BeesNeedsWeek Find out more with… https://t.co/qAGYCCSo1N 2 weeks ago