Fund title: UnLtd: Impact Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grant and loan package together with support and mentoring for social enterprises that focus on improving access to employment
The UnLtd Impact Fund is a practical finance package for ambitious social enterprises that are improving access to employment for those distant from the labour market.
The programme provides:
- a blended loan and grant financing package of between £50,000 and £150,000
- an unsecured business loan at an interest rate of 9.5% – repayable over a maximum of five years
- support from an UnLtd venture support manager, including tailored one-to-one support and access to support from consultants, partners and legal advice.
Applications are accepted from social enterprises and incorporated voluntary and community organisations whose primary purpose is to increase access to employment. This might cover school leavers and apprenticeships, FE and HE, unemployment and underemployment, supporting those distant from the labour market.
Search the site
- Are you and #employer confused about the new government announcements about getting people into work? @CIPD &… https://t.co/0Qltsxbfqg 2d ago
- RT @ERDF_GSP: Businesses in Northern Devon can sign up to @Cosmic_UK lockdown series exploring the world of online retail. Free… https://t.co/UZKCpuOzc8 1 week ago
- RT @ProudtoCare: On Thursday 3rd December from 10.30 am - 1 pm there is a free online conference about employment opportunities for… https://t.co/KTB0todHmp 1 week ago
- RT @ExCCBusiness: Funding opportunity – Community Business Renewal Fund Grants to enable community businesses to adapt, renew and re… https://t.co/OLjrFvi4fH 1 week ago