Fund title: UnLtd: Impact Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grant and loan package together with support and mentoring for social enterprises that focus on improving access to employment
The UnLtd Impact Fund is a practical finance package for ambitious social enterprises that are improving access to employment for those distant from the labour market.
The programme provides:
- a blended loan and grant financing package of between £50,000 and £150,000
- an unsecured business loan at an interest rate of 9.5% – repayable over a maximum of five years
- support from an UnLtd venture support manager, including tailored one-to-one support and access to support from consultants, partners and legal advice.
Applications are accepted from social enterprises and incorporated voluntary and community organisations whose primary purpose is to increase access to employment. This might cover school leavers and apprenticeships, FE and HE, unemployment and underemployment, supporting those distant from the labour market.
Search the site
- RT @ERDF_GSP: Free business health check? John from @CABizUK used the Growth Support Programme to review his business, focus on… https://t.co/bFQFyMrrsq 24 mins ago
- RT @GrowthHubHOTSW: Government announces NEW £20 million SME Brexit Support Fund The £20 million SME Brexit Support Fund, offers suppo… https://t.co/JoYbiUEPuu 1h ago
- RT @RishiSunak: New Freeports will encourage free trade and reinforce our position as an outward-looking, trading nation, open to t… https://t.co/hALBiV8QKZ 1h ago
- RT @BIPCDevon: Did you know that you can now read The Economist for free online with your Devon Libraries card? You can also acce… https://t.co/eKFDglKCRX 2h ago