Fund title: UnLtd: Impact Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grant and loan package together with support and mentoring for social enterprises that focus on improving access to employment
The UnLtd Impact Fund is a practical finance package for ambitious social enterprises that are improving access to employment for those distant from the labour market.
The programme provides:
- a blended loan and grant financing package of between £50,000 and £150,000
- an unsecured business loan at an interest rate of 9.5% – repayable over a maximum of five years
- support from an UnLtd venture support manager, including tailored one-to-one support and access to support from consultants, partners and legal advice.
Applications are accepted from social enterprises and incorporated voluntary and community organisations whose primary purpose is to increase access to employment. This might cover school leavers and apprenticeships, FE and HE, unemployment and underemployment, supporting those distant from the labour market.
Search the site
- RT @HeartofSWLEP: Our study to inform the development of a community-led rural productivity programme is being delivered by… https://t.co/Gwj3suYQsG 2d ago
- RT @exeterchamber: .@Exeter_Works, the Chamber supported service that assists those looking for a new job, or training opportunities i… https://t.co/EFm1ktTQz0 2d ago
- RT @fsb_policy: Our mental wellbeing tip today is relaxation. Ensure you take time to relax and disconnect during your busy working… https://t.co/WUnrqnmbAX 2d ago
- RT @JCPinDevon: Want to #Kickstart your career? @LibrariesUnLtd #Exeter are looking for a: ➡️ Facilities Management Administrato… https://t.co/L95PLikgN7 2d ago