Fund title: UnLtd: Impact Fund
Focus of fund/fund aims:
Grant and loan package together with support and mentoring for social enterprises that focus on improving access to employment
The UnLtd Impact Fund is a practical finance package for ambitious social enterprises that are improving access to employment for those distant from the labour market.
The programme provides:
- a blended loan and grant financing package of between £50,000 and £150,000
- an unsecured business loan at an interest rate of 9.5% – repayable over a maximum of five years
- support from an UnLtd venture support manager, including tailored one-to-one support and access to support from consultants, partners and legal advice.
Applications are accepted from social enterprises and incorporated voluntary and community organisations whose primary purpose is to increase access to employment. This might cover school leavers and apprenticeships, FE and HE, unemployment and underemployment, supporting those distant from the labour market.
Search the site
- RT @ExeterCouncil: Employers are all ready to meet jobseekers at the Exeter Jobs Fair. The event at the Corn Exchange is now open and… https://t.co/fwNaGALDYE 5d ago
- Do you have experience of delivering projects and programmes? We are seeking to recruit a Senior Economic Developme… https://t.co/9ROnR4lnED 5d ago
- RT @CSW_Group: SMART SKILLS on Tour! @PlymBizCentres Today SMART SKILLS has arrived at City Business Park in Plymouth.… https://t.co/VhGiVIIehl 2 weeks ago
- RT @CSW_Group: Have you got the skills to make a real difference to unemployed young people? We are looking for individuals who ca… https://t.co/FTDdRBr8FZ 2 weeks ago